rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

National Blogger Conference is coming up!


Yet again, another Pakistani Bloggers Meet up would be going to held in Karachi on April 18th, 2009, at Karachi Regent Plaza (Near Nursury) between 4~7P.M.

A great amount of Participation from all sort of bloggers is expected! I have currently applied for the invitation and looking forward to get one, lets see what happens! Hope that event would be a good one!

Regitration is currently open at the following addresses:

nationalbloggersconference.blogspot.com

2 comments:

SAWJ said...

So, what are your thoughts on the turn out?

Hamza Zafar said...

I think that was pretty awesome, should happen more often on a bigger scale, and the best thing is that I'm not the only one to say this :)

What about you? I think you enjoyed it too!

Post a Comment