rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Movie Recording for iPhone


Looks like Apple has finally decided that 2 MP camera is not enough for making its 35% of the total smartphone users in the world HAPPY, as it was unable to record a movie! Even with the release of their new OS 3.0, there was no option in particular to record a movie with the help of phone.

Though I've been doing that for a long time with the help of jail-break application which comes with Cydia, but its always good to use something released by Manufacture. So, I guess time is about to come to remove that application, and use iPhone's own OS for capturing videos!

A screen shot which I captures from MacRumors.com is here:



Lets see how good that could be, hope it would be better than the software which I'm currently using! Can't wait to download it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment