rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Younas Khan Hits a Triple Century, but...


When I heard the news that he is playing on 300 not out, I couldn't wait for the game to start again on next day. Before that, I wasn't even bothered with what was happening in the match, because I feel that I have lost a great amount of interest in Test Cricket, since the twenty20 has came into play. Though both are interesting in their own way, but still... It feels long and boring..! (To me atleast)

The day started, and I was on my way back to home from University, and I was frequently checking Cricinfo on my mobile for updates, and something which I anticipated happened. He was OUT. I had a feeling of that, that he'll be gone early but I thought that maybe he'll make it to 350 atleast, but he didn't. But still, he has become the third Pakistani to score a triple century, after Hanif Mohammad and Inzamam.

Lets see who gets to break the record of Brain Lara in future. Its been years and he's still unbeaten. Reasons? Might be possible that there isn't too much Test Cricket going around in the world, or most of the players like to play in twenty20 style, which is suitable for players who have low patience with bat. or its really difficult to make 400.

I'm sure when Lara will play on the flat pitches of South-Asia, he'll break his own record ;) Lets see what happens in the future Cricket World!

0 comments:

Post a Comment