rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Steve Jobs...


Big names in IT Industries, like Apple and Microsoft are not dependent much on any particular person, but when comes in mind the name of Steve Jobs for Apple... I always wonder that how Apple will survive this massive loss, If something bad happens to him. I'm personally a BIG fan of him, regarding how he started his career and played his role in growing Apple. Also the times when Microsoft was blooming with their multi-platform Operating system, but they didn't give up the ride, and are still continuing there business successfully. Steve Jobs courage and patience was the main point for their success.

I pray from the depth of my heart for his health and life, and hope to see him again in the next product-launching ceremony of Apple in his jeans ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment